Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Wedding of Husnina Fakhira

Assalamualaikum.

I've been procrastinating to write about this entry for almost 2 weeks  months. Been occupied with works, nieces and online comic Detective Conan. So here it is, an entry for the wedding of my partner in crime (one of them) during school time.

We knows the existence of one another since form 1 but never really talks because we were in different classes. We finally placed in a same class during form 5. She was the roommate of my table-mate so we ended up getting closer. Plus, she was in the school English debate team and I'm in the Malay debate team so we grew closer each day. Broke into teachers's room, skipped zikir, skipped prep, bought nasi kerabu from outside of school (used phone which is forbidden for this matter), being the last person to reached school for marathon--these are some of our memories at school. And the best, we used to eat maggie with soap flavour because we didn't washed the plastic container properly.

Throwback to few years back. With Nina and the team in 2011 during debate competition HKSBP at Seremban. 

We were so young back then. 

Hahahhaha what is this?! We both looks like we're having 10 kids with that tired and panda eyes. 

Our paths are totally different after school. But alhamdulillah we manage to keep in touch. I'm so happy when she said that she found her Mr.Right. She told me about Adam, about how he treat her and her family, how he accept her as who she is, how he is being responsible to her. Couldn't be happier for her.

Her wedding was held at Kuala Lumpur. I had to go through 8 hours bus ride to her wedding which I happily did just to be there on her special day. I know she went through a lot in her life and I'm not always there for her so this is the least thing I can do for her.

Alhamdulillah, I watched her beautiful solemnisation ceremony in Masjid Isamah bin Zaid. She gave the brightest smile that night. It was so heartwarming to see her changing status from single to being married. It happened so fast (because Adam did it in sekali lafaz). I don't know, I had a weird feeling seeing her holding hands with Adam. It was haram before but now it's halal, it's beautiful.

The moment they promised to bear each other for the rest of their lives.




With them, schoolmates.




Her majlis bersanding was held on the next day. She looks so beautiful in her wedding dress and her makeup fit perfectly. It's still weird to see a girl who slept without washing her hands after eating during school time suddenly looks like an angel. Emmmm an angel but maybe death angel, but still an angel hahaha.







Her wedding went smoothly and I had great time meeting with school friends. All of them have grown up into a graceful beautiful woman which you won't expect if you saw how messy they were at school hahaha.

Catch the bus on the same day to Kota Bharu that night, gotta work on the next day. It was tiring but worth it. I'm so glad that I made it.

I pray that their marriage will be blessed with eternal love, happiness, blessing, tranquility and lots of soleh/solehah children. May their marriage is a sakinah, mawaddah wa rahmah marriage that will bring them closer to Allah and His jannah. Amin.

Let's end this entry with Nina and Adam, after a month of marriage, in their post-wedding photoshoot <3




Disclaimer: Gambar cantik dari photograher Nina, gambar biasa-biasa dari phone aku atau kawan, gambar luar biasa buruk dari zaman Paleolitik.

1 comment: