Sunday, February 18, 2018

Towards healthy lifestyle!

Assalamualaikum.

I think everyone knows that I'm a huge fans of Vivy Yusof. I adore her, her fashion style, her hard work, her writing in Proudduck, her products and her family. I follow her best friend in Instagram too, just because I adore their friendship as well. One of them is Asma Nasa.

Fun fact about me, I get influenced by internet or people in media social easily. (Disclaimer: only things concerning health and beauty).

For example, when I saw people on Instagram being a vegetarian, eating a lot of vegetables and fruits, displaying gorgeous healthy meals on Instagram, I immediately wanna be a vegetarian too. Only to realise it's too hard to say goodbye to rendang daging, sate ayam, kambing bakar, ayam goreng, daging salai masak lemak cili api, ayam pedas...umm, okay you can list everything with meat here.

So when Asma Nasa regularly put Insta story about her juicing routine, I thought, wow this could be fun. Drinking green juice, getting enough vitamin for body and skin, having glowing skin, that's sounds so cool. My body will thanked me too.

There you go, got influenced by internet again.

Benefits of juicing

  • Lower high cholestrol
  • Help detoxify our body
  • Lower blood sugar level
  • Help to get better skin
  • Aid digestion
  • Boost immune system
  • Help prevent cancer
  • Flood the body with micronutrients
  • Guard against oxidative cellular damage
  • Support brain health



The juice!

Juice that I made the other day. Tomato + carrot + cucumber + ginger.


I don't have any specific guideline to do my juice. I'll just blend everything that I have in the vegetable box. And I love ginger in my juice, it give a hint of spiciness to the juice. 

To be honest, I don't know whether this is the right way to do juicing hahaha. Just follow my gut and I will drink it as long as it doesn't taste like a puke or weird. I hope I will stick to this routine until I get married, have children, grandchildren and grand grandchildren. Let's hope I can do juicing with my husband together <3

I google on how to make green juice just in case you want to try to make one today -.< Hope it will be useful for me (in the future) and you. 


Also, here are a few juice recipes if you wanna try some. All seems delicious enough for me to try. 




I also try to start doing exercise and put a target to do it 2-3 times a week. I need to practice healthy lifestyle for the sake of my body, health and skin. I don't want to be huge giant walking difficultly and having problems to even go the first floor using stairs. 

Watching sunrise while doing morning walk with Bokbong. 



And I try not to continue sleeping after Subuh. I think I can do more if I wake up earlier. I can cook, clean the house, washing clothes, exercise, watching VS fashion show (eh?), and a lot of other things. Mama will love me more too, hahahaha.

Let's hope and work our ass for better health, body and skin. Towards better Ammelia!






No comments:

Post a Comment