Sunday, February 18, 2018

New moisturiser.

Assalamualaikum.

Pheww, two post in a day! But I promise this is just a quick, simple and short entry. I need to get a shower and go to work later.

Oh talking about work, I am currently working as a teaching assistant a tuition center. Will update about it later.

Back to the entry.

My skin is kinda annoying nowadays. Sometimes it get oily, sometimes it get really dry. And worse, it started to give me pimples. I still can't figure out what is happening or why and what cause it to happen. Is it my lifestyle? Food? Hygiene? Environment? Or is it my skin is just showing protest against something that I have done recently? I don't know.

A close up of my face so you can see my pimple and scar that annoy me everyday. You will probably see wrinkle line under my eyes too. 

This is one is a filter photo, my normal photo on Instagram always give my friends an impression that my face looks like this, lol. Technology guys >.<

I try my best to always apply moisturiser on my face. I need to give proper hydration for my skin so it won't be too..umm, I would say too scary for me to see in the mirror.

Two days ago, I have emptied my previous moisturiser that I love so much. I used Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream and I love love love it! It keeps my skin smooth, supple and well moisturise. However, the price is quite expensive and I can't afford it now.

Photo from Google.
Photo from Google


But I still need a moisturiser for my skin tho. I read a lot of review in twitter and Google to look for a good product for oily skin. I am concern about my pimple and scars too.

I end up buying Cosmoderm Tea Tree Moisturiser. It cost me RM15.90 (offer price).



I am attracted that this product contain Vitamin E which is good for scars, UV protection and tea tree oil which is good for pimple. Siap ada logo Halal, gitewww!


The texture is very creamy. Which is not what I would prefer for my skin.


But let's see how this moisturiser works on my skin. Will give review about it if I have free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment