Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Review: Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk (SPF 50+, PA++++)

Assalamualaikum.

Sunscreen/ sunscreen is one of the most important things for skin yang paling malas nak jadikan rutin harian. I know sunscreen is very important but I always faced difficulties to find a good sunscreen that won't make my face looks greasy, oily or show white cast. 

I also found out sunscreen is one of the secret for Korean flawless skin. They are obsessed with sunscreen. They won't go out without applying sunscreen. Tak kira laki ke perempuan, tua, muda atau kanak-kanak, semua obsessed dengan sunscreen. 

So, why wear sunscreen/sunblock? To protect skin from UVA and UVB. 

(Source: google)


Now I'm using serum which contains active ingredients and some contains retinol. Retinol may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and increase the possibility of sunburn. Hence, I have to get proper sun protection by applying sunscreen/ sunblock. Kalau tak pakai products with active ingredients pun still kena pakai sunscreen cuma sebelum ni I tak ada driving factor to do so. 

My skin type: combination skin (normal to oily). However, using wrong products will make my face looks oily so I always avoid such product. My face sweat easily too. 

So let's review this product!!!

Product: Biore UV Perfect Bright Face Milk (SPF 50+, PA++++)

Weight: 30ml

Price: RM 25 (promo at Guardian), I'm not sure about normal price.

Claims
  • Superior UV protection
  • Pore corrector
  • Moisturizing makeup base
  • Fragrance free
  • Water resistant
  • Allergy tested
  • Quick absorption


Can you see the ingredients? 

Kecik je so senang nak letak dalam beg and bawak pergi merata tempat. Very convenient.


It's not thick or too runny. Color is as white as milk.

Easy to spread over.

Mula-mula sapu memang akan nampak macam putih macam ni. During first time, I pun was-was but just continue ratakan and sapu uniformly in another 30-40 seconds. 

Tadaaa! 

How I feel: I feel like not wearing anything at all. Not heavy on my skin. As I apply on my face, I don't feel greasy or oily. Even when I'm sweating, I don't get the greasy feeling on my face. 

No distinctive smell and almost no smell at all. It do not have that strong 'sunscreen smell' like other brand. I like it very much! 

Very quick absorption and my skin feel soft too after applying. 

Overall, I love it. 

Recommended? Yes!

Repurchase? Yes!

Tips to find the best sunscreen:

  • Find sunscreen with broad-spectrum yang boleh protect from both UVA and UVB. SPF to protect skin from UVB, PA+ to protect from UVA. Cari yang tulis dua-dua SPF and PA+.
  • If you're going to get sweaty, find water resistant sunscreen. Biasanya water resistant sunscreen stay effective after 40 minutes in water. For swimming, kena cari very water resistant.
  • For daily uses, SPF 50 dah ok. 
  • Higher SPF doesn't means lagi bagus sunscreen tu. SPF 50 is able to protect 98% of UVB rays which is good enough. Tak ada sunscreen boleh protect 100%. Tak ada ok?
Pakai banyak ni tau, jangan kurang! Jangan kedekut or else takde effect pun pakai sunscreen tu. 

Pastikan pakai sunscreen 15 minutes before exposing your skin to the sun. Dan re-apply every 2 hours regardless of the SPF berapa pun. Jangan pulak pakai pagi je pastu expect sunscreen tu boleh protect sampai ke petang. No baby no.

So that's all. 2 in 1, review and tips about sunscreen. Hope it helps anyone yang dalam dilema atau kebingungan hahaha.



1 comment:

  1. oke.. interesting.. buleh membuat cobaan percuma kt umoh nie. haha..

    ReplyDelete