Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Part Time Job

Assalamualaikum.

Today is my off day so I've been staying at home all day. Woke up early and vacuumed the house, read a few series of Detective Conan comic online, cooked mac n cheese, make mango smoothie and now I'm enjoying myself listening to Maroon 5 under the green shady mulberry tree. The blue sky and white cotton cloud is perfect too. What a beautiful day!


Mango smoothie with mango chunk on top *drooling* 



As I mentioned before, I've been working as teaching assistant at a tuition center. I'm not going to expose the name of the place I'm working at, safety precaution from stalker (macam la ada hahahaha). The place is very near to my house, I can even walk to the place but of course I won't do so. First, it's not safe, it would be a totally different story if I'm living in Japan. Second, who want to be sweating when you arrive at your job place? Not me, I'll exercise if I want to sweat.

The job was actually recommended by one of my high school friend. She just started working there too and asked my to try my luck. Well, I've been unemployed for quite a long time and had no more money to buy things or food that I want. Mama won't simply give me money to buy new blouse or spend on RM 12 of mocha frappe at the local coffee shop, lol who give money to the daughter to spend on stupid things? I won't too, sorry my children you have to work your ass to buy things. I need a job to feed my craving and stupid desire, so this is a great opportunity for me.

The working hours is quite fun, the earliest working hour is at 10 am. I don't have to worry on being late to work and I can even cook my breakfast, do some laundry, cook lunch for lunch break and do some exercise in the morning. I can go home earlier if I don't take lunch break too. How great right?

My job is actually to assist the students in doing the exercise and homework given by the tuition center. I also have to mark the homework and write down the mark in the record book. For me, the job is very easy as we already equipped with marking scheme, no brain is needed to do the job hahaha. But I use my brain when I'm teaching the students to do the homework, don't worry parents.


What I love about this job is that I can meet many young students and see their funny and naughty behaviour in the class. Where else you can meet a boy who said his hand is tired when the only thing that he did is counting from 30 to 50, using his MOUTH. And another boy who questioned the intelligence of the teacher when he is the one who didn't memorise the sifir. They're so young and so funny, and innocent too hahaha. I can't help but smiling to my ear every time they call me "teacher". Awwhh, so cute!

The pay is mehh but nevermind. The job is easy, the students are cute, so I'm okay.

This is just a part time job. I hope I will get a real permanent job in engineering soon. I spent 4 freaking years for engineering so I better secure myself a job. I'm tired of attending interview, so please, I'm begging anyone to hire me to be an engineer. Lol, so desperate.

Nahh, I'm good. Life is good. I have faith that Allah is with me, there will be ease after every difficulty. InsyaAllah, life is good. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment