Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 resolutions!

Assalamualaikum.

Lamanya tak update blog! Last update tahun lepas omagad (drama queen sangat).

Alhamdulillah, today is 2nd January 2018. Happy new year to everyone!

For new year, I'm gonna list down my resolutions and what I wanna achieve/do in 2018. Just to make sure my life is more meaningful, better and looks like more results oriented haha. Moreover, I feel so empty if I have nothing specific to do or achieve. So let's do this!

1. Secure a good job. This is crucial, if I can't get any job then all of my resolutions below won't be happening. I need to get a job. A real job. Permanent job. Preferably in engineering.

2. Try to make it to all of my friends wedding in 2018. Umm yeah, most of my best friend will end their single life this year. I can't miss their wedding, I wanna be there and watch their beautiful moments with the love of their life.

3. Bungee jumping! Because I didn't get the opportunity to do it last year so I'll try my best to make it happen this time.

4. Buy my own car, my first car.

5. Consistently save money for projek kahwin! We have started this since December 2017 so we will try to save as much as we can this year. Semoga murah rezeki tahun ni, amin.

6. Travel to Bali or Krabi or Lombok. Or anywhere outside Malaysia.

7. Have a clear, flawless, glowing skin. Lately my skin decided to make a revolution (?). I don't know why but my skin suddenly got very dry. After it gets normal, then acne pop up everywhere on my face and they left scar. Urghh! So I wanna have spotless skin, glowing skin.

8. I really wanna join volunteer activity. I didn't join any last year but I'll try again this year. Let's see how la.

9. Go for umrah with mama and papa. Kalau ada rezeki lebih, insyaAllah.

10. Lost 5 kg. Even better if I can get normal BMI again.

********************

Ok, so that's what I wanna try to achieve in 2018.

Also...for the year of 2018, I pray that I start to take things day by day, to not stress myself out but remember instead to breath. For the year of 2018, I pray that I will see greatness in the littlest of things. For the year of 2018, I pray that I will learn to place Allah at the center of my life.

I hope I will smile more, enjoy my life everyday,  have better friendship and stronger relationship with F. 

That's all. Let's make it happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment