Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My convo day!

Assalamualaikum.

Okay, Imma gonna act cool. Last weekend is my convo day. Yeah guys, my convo dayyyyyyy!!!! Ehem, not cool anymore.


I think this is the third most important event in my life. First--my birthday. Second--my wedding day (eventho I'm not married yet >.<). Third--my convocation ceremony! Fourth would be giving birth to my first child hahaha.

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

This is one of the biggest blessing from God, to be able to study in engineering and complete it on time. I was told engineering is super hard and failing one or two subject or extend is normal--but phewww luckily I passed.

And what's make it more special is-----

I graduated with Dean's Award!



And it is extra special because my parents are able to see me graduating. This is for mama and papa, so of course their presence on that day is important. Eventho they whining of having cramp having to sit in car for 12 hours :')

My heart and soul--jiwa dan raga. 

Keluarga yang sentiasa menyokong <3


This is huge for me. I have to thank everyone who has prayed, support and help me throughout this journey. But I know, I can't thank them enough.

Firstly, thanks to my parents and family for their support, money, energy, encouragement, love, care about me and everything. Words ain't enough to say it all. But really, thank you.

To my friends--always push me to study, do revision, sharing notes (because I always sleep in the class), teach me to solve complicated things, eat with me, sleep with me, allow me to share car, lend me money, food hunting together, go for night walk, buying burger at midnight, always give me words of encouragement when I'm lazy or too tired and everything. God, I never realize this before, thank you friends :')))) Especially to Chewy, Yuni, Mariam, Pilotoq tersayang, geng Usop Santorian yang sentiasa dikenang dan rakan sekelas.

Dah lama berangan nak baling mortar board tapi akhirnya ni sekeping je gambar baling mortar board, luls sangat.


Thank you to my supervisor too, she always pushed me to go infinity and beyond!

My pilotoq bebigels--always help me in my study sebab dorang ni semua budak bijak dan rajin nak mampos. Mungkin mak dorang terlebih makan supplements masa pregnant. 


And appreciation to Faizi--who always listen to me when I mengadu macam-macam, calm me down, support me, entertain me when I'm too stress with works (helehhh stress la sangat), accompany me when I stay up, give me supplements (eventho I hate capsule) and everything. Thank you awak <3

Fuhhh, rasa macam tulis kad hari raya.

But really, thanks guys.

And here---lots of picture during my convo day, because dah banyak sangat upload dekat instagram so kita upload dekat blog pulak hew hew.

 Btw this is during hi tea, a day before convo. 

 Muka tengah gelabah tunggu turn hahaha.

Ramainya orang graduate woi, patut la susah dapat keje :'|





And thanks for the flowers. Suka sangattt! Tak pernah dapat bunga sebanyak ini, rasa macam artis pulak ahaks! 

Again, alhamdulillah syukur nikmat kepada Tuhan yang memberi rahmat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment