Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Skin Food Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off

Assalamualaikum.

As I mentioned before, I bought something from a website selling Korean skincare, Hermo.my. I promised to do product review on them so here it is. The item that I’m going to review today is…



Skin Food Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off!



Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Seed, Sorbitan Laurate, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Water, BHT, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, CI 17290, CI 17986, Parfum

Texture: It has strawberry seed (do we call it seed?) and Brazilian black sugar. So it has a texture of a scrub but it does not feel rough on my skin, just nice for me. The seed and sugar works by removing dead cell as I massage it circulating my face. Strawberry seed oil contains in this mask make it easier for me to massage my skin. I didn’t add water or toner as since it is soft enough for my skin but feel free to do so if you have sensitive and dry skin to avoid irritation.



Scent: It has the scent of strawberry, quite a strong one. Have you ever smell strawberry jam? Yeah, it’s like that. But the smell is nice and I love it. Even my room smell good every time I applied this mask.

How to apply: It is easy to apply. I just take a little bit of the mask and apply it right away on damp face. Don’t forget to cleanse your face first. Then, I just massage it very gently on my face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. There’s no residue left on skin after rinse but if there’s any, it could work as extra moisturiser. You don’t need to apply a lot, small portion is enough for the whole face if you apply it thinly.



Review: I wear this mask 2-3 times in a week. To be honest, I want to wear it daily! It’s light on my skin and smells nice. As it remove dead cells with the scrub-like texture, it also work wonder after leaving it for 10-15 minutes on my face. My skin feels softer, fresh, moisturise and supple after rinsing. It really does! I tend to touch my face over and over again after each application. ^,^

This product is very recommended for all of the goodness it give to my skin after every use. I will definitely repurchase.

Good point:
-Work 2 in 1, gentle exfoliator and moisturising mask.
-Affordable
-Smell good

Rating: 10/10! 

p/s: picture from google, my phone has trouble in bluetooth :(

No comments:

Post a Comment