Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My own version of Katniss Everjanes.

Assalamualaikum.

I’ve been spending quite too much money lately and that is worrying. It’s already May and the internship is approaching. I don’t have any saving yet! Survival at Malaysia will be easy, there’s no change in currency, there’s cheap food nearby, I can go back to hometown on weekend. But the problem here is, my internship will be outside of Malaysia.

See? Only miss the sun when its start to snow, only know you’ve been high when you’re feeling low, only know you love her when you let her go. (Come sing together folks!)

Yes, yes, I know I should be grateful. This is one in a lifetime opportunity, I’m aware of the situation. Alhamdulillah, I’m feeling thankful for this gold chance. Alhamdulillah sangat-sangat ya Allah. After all, I sign up myself for this thing. BUT..urghhh why can’t money just reproduce or fall from sky or pop up from toaster or grow from the ground? Sugar daddy, anyone? (sila pm tepi) hahaha

---*kidding!*

---*not really kidding*

---*okay, kidding*

To make thing worse, I don’t even decide on what to buy, what to bring, what to settle before I fly. I don’t discover any plan yet. You know what to make worse thing to be deadly worst?

FINAL EXAM.

There, I can see it coming with the urge to destroy me into ashes.

No! This is so stressing. 

Okay, wait. Don't panic. 

Well, at least I have hope. 

Screw you exam. Let's do this! I can do this! Yeah, I'm on fire, bring it on!


2 comments: