Saturday, September 20, 2014

Infinity and beyond.




Assalamualaikum.

I asked myself, if this is the right way, but I never found a yes as an answer. I know I can't handle this, I can't handle you and I can't handle even myself. 

I don't find any imperfection in you, not a single thing. Even if there is one I still see it as your advantage. I can only see you as a perfection from God. 

All of your patience, kindness, sacrifice and love, it is more than what I deserved. You're the best. Really, you're the best.

I don't want this. I don't want to be in Allah's wrath. I want our love to pure and blessed. I want this to be eternal, not only in here, in dunya.

How should I put this, how should I say this, how can I make you understand, I don't know. 

I have this belief, if it is meant to be, then it will be. 

Can we prepared ourselves first? Can we stop for a moment? Can we put an end to this? 

This love will be eternal, if and only if  it is for the sake of Allah.

Have faith, pray as hard as we can, so we can be unite, if not here, then let it be in paradise. Will you do this? 

Let our tears be witnessed by angels so they can tell Allah and make our love grow in paradise. Forever. 

So now, let's end this. And pray. And be confident, Allah see this and He will not disappoint us or in any way, He will give us each other or if not, the best for us. 

Take care. Take care of yourself, take care of your iman. 

How long will I love you?

Gambar ehsan google.









No comments:

Post a Comment