Thursday, July 6, 2017

Syawal 2017

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, feel blessed to be at home. Currently typing while listening to bird chirping and my stomach rumbling. I have completed my degree and let's pray the results will be okay for me to graduate this year.

So we are in Syawal now. I think it's not too late to wish all of you,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!
Maaf zahir dan batin.

Well, alhamdulillah I can celebrate raya in Malaysia this year. Feel so blessed and happy to be with my family and food hahaha. Raya in overseas was so boring and hambar.

Managed to come home a week before raya so I can fast at home and did some raya preparation. Nothing much actually, just changing the curtain, wiping the glasses window, baking some cookies and deciding (read: demanding) what's to eat on pagi raya.  My brother cannot come home this year so it's not really full house. But it's okay, syukur selalu.

What is Hari Raya without mercun?

It's not raya if there is no cookies and cornflake madu! Btw this is a cookied baked by referring to a recipe found on instagram adik Harraz (betul ke eja ni?) Sedap, nanti I share the recipe kalau rajin.


Mama cook nasi beriyani and kuzi kambing. It was delish! Oh I missed mama's kuzi on pagi raya. The feeling is different if you eat during normal day even it is the same dish. Nina was sulking since she don't eat lamb, well obviously mama don't love you. *blowing my nails*

Also, we did not accepting any guest on first day of raya because we were celebrating at the kampung. Not so kampung la since it is still in Kota Bharu. Selalunya petang baru balik kamping but this time, dapat balik awal yeyyyy!


Le familia.


Adikku yang kurus melidi dan aku yang kembang semangkuk.


Sepupu sepapat, not even 1/3 of them.


Gambar raya acah suasana kampung adalah wajib ye kawan-kawan.


Ini pula kesayangan hati dunia akhirat, my mama and papa.


Nieces and nephew collecting duit raya from their Tokpa. Eh kenapa tahun sikit je dapat duit raya? huhuhuuuu


Bersalam-salaman, bermaaf-maafan...di hari yang mulia ini.


Bila sudah makan, jalan ramai-ramai...bersama temanmu semua. Ini gambar entah hari raya ke berapa dah ni. Spending time with besties.


Hari raya was fun for me this year. Feel so thankful. And we did open house on the 6th or 7th day of raya. We cook nasi kerabu, bihun sup, bread pudding and sagu gula melaka for our close family and friends.

Semoga berjumpa lagi Ramadhan next year dan dapat sambut raya dengan bagi duit raya dekat childrens. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment