Friday, May 23, 2014

Stay strong.

Assalamualaikum.

Allahu, final is approaching.

What can I say... I should be grateful that I'm here, I got the opportunity to further study in the field that I choose by myself, which I dream of since I was a kid. Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me this chance when most of the people out there do not get the same chance as I am. 

"Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?" -(ar-Rahman : 13)

Still, I'm an ordinary human being. I do not live in fairy tale, I live in reality. I'm aware of it. I only have Allah. And He created me with weaknesses, surely for good. 

Dengan itu, walaupun aku dalam field yang aku sendiri pilih, aku still rasa penat, lelah, semput dengan segala pakej yang datang bersama dengan pilihan aku tu. Tests, quizzes, exams, presentation, reports and activities. Allahu, I'm mentally and physically exhausted. 

Tahap penat tu sampai terlentok dalam bas setiap kali lepas habis kelas. Pernah jugak terlelap masa buat final rehearsal untuk hari kokurikulum universiti haritu. Sampai tersilap naik bas pagi-pagi hari sebab kurang fokus, ada ke patut. Malu sangat hoi! Hilang separuh saham aku, ok kidding yo. 

Walaupun study week dah start, assignment masih belum menunjukkan tanda-tanda untuk vanished dari hidup aku. Berderet lagi report nak kena settle, project yang kena solve. Ohemji, kalaupun dah siap segala benda tu, final exam pulak yang akan menjelma. Kena kuat, kena teruskan, tak boleh patah balik. Allah, give me strenght. T.T

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya.."-(Al-Baqarah : 286)

Yang meletihkan fizikal tak setanding dengan perkara yang meletihkan mental. I have to hold on, the best is just yet to come. Never settle, stand up and do it again. *buat pom-pom kat diri sendiri*

I wish that all of this end soon. Actually, it will end but please end smoothly. Segala kepenatan ni, kalau tak berakhir dengan happy ending pasti ku kechiwa. But have to remind myself over and over again, Allah know the best. Everything happen with a reason, it's me to choose what I want to see thing as it is.


Tazabbar nak balik rumah.










No comments:

Post a Comment