Sunday, April 21, 2019

Life Update


Assalamualaikum.

Omg, it’s been a long time since the last time I updated here. Life has been lively for me, I mean there’s happiness, frustration, anger and sadness which make life as what it is.

I’ll just make a quick update here.

So…

Chewy got married. Last month. Wait, what?! I only realised that it has been a month when I type it here.  *sigh* How time flies.

Isn't she looks so radiantly happy?

Beautiful bride



So yes, my bff already married now with the love of her life since secondary school.  Sadly, I couldn’t make it to her solemnization or reception at her house. But I went to reception at her husband’s side instead. Wouldn’t miss the opportunity to see my best friend in her wedding attire.  Oh, she look so radiantly happy and content, couldn’t be happier for her.

I really glad both of them make it. I pray their marriage will be full of happiness, blessing, opportunity, tolerant, patience, prosperity and beautiful children.

Next.

It has been 6 month of my employment! I could not believe it. Working is hard. Harder when I didn’t love what I do. Hardest when I didn’t have my support system nearby me. But hey, I went through 6 months and still alive. Alhamdulillah. 

Found this in social media and it hit me hard.

Alhamdulillah ada kerja, ada lah gaji dapat makan sedap-sedap. Contohnya ice shaved mango ni.

Slowly getting into that adult thing.

Next next.

It’s hard to plan my financial activity, for long term. I have things in my head that I plan for, like marriage, children, car, house, retirement plan, medical plan, investment. But how do I do that with that small salary and long list of things-to-buy. May I get a new job that pay better and with better environment doing what I love.

Saja nak tunjuk betapa montel aku sekarang ni :|

In this journey of adulthood, I have concern about my mental health as well. I get affected by the silence of every night I spent alone, of the expectation from my boss, of the responsibility and of taking care of myself not to be lost in my own thought.

I hope everyone is doing well too.

Till next kalau umur panjang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment