Saturday, December 15, 2018

Sister's wedding

Assalamualaikum.


Fuhh, lamanya tak buat entry. Either sibuk dengan kerja or nak rehat lepas sibuk kerja. Since this one story is very important, I have to write about it.

If you follow my instagram, you'll know about it already. For those who is wondering>>>>>

My sister got married!

Alhamdulillah, finally she found the love of her life. And I hope they will be happy eternally together.

So--

I'm not around during her solemnization. I was working and have no annual leave to go back early to home. I only arrived a day before her reception. Already forgot how it feels like doing rewang for kenduri. Almost all of our cousins have grown so fast and rocking their adulthood already. During my brothers' wedding years ago, I remember running around, playing hide and seek, asking for fried chicken from the kitchen, shyly holding the wedding gift basket. Now, that was what exactly my nieces were doing during my sister's wedding. Time has changed, so fast. 


So, when I arrived, I have to help mama with the preparation for cooking. Mama decided not to use the catering service and insist to keep the tradition, everything cook by family. However, not all cooking were done at my home, some were cooked at my aunt's house and they bring it over during the day. We were not gather together like the old days when aunts sharing story of their memories from the 80s or 90s, laughing, had makan-makan and all. The truth is, it feels so different.

During the reception day, my siblings were so busy. Mama and papa were busy greeting and meeting the relatives and friends. So hectic! A lot of Kakti's friends came and some even came from KL.

One thing that I will remember forever, mama and papa were so upset when we dragged them to take family photos. I know it's bad to laugh when they're angry but I can't imagine how they pretend to smile during the picture was taken when in their heart, they were so irritated hahahaha! And it was so hard to have everyone to gather and make a complete family photo. Peoples were coming non-stop, someone had to greet them so that's why. Nevertheless, we managed to take family photo yeayyy (with a lil bit of drama of crying and jumping from nieces and nephews of course).\





Alhamdulillah, everything were good. Kakti looks so happy and that's what matter most, because it's her wedding day. And she don't have to have berlecak ketiak ashemm ke hulu, ke hilir tambah lauk, lucky you =,= You wait ah my wedding, he he he.

To Kakti, congratulations. I pray that your marriage will be full of blessing and prosperity. May you be happy with your husband, forever. I still need you to belanja me makan when I go home okay! To le BIL, welcome to the family. Take a good care of her. She deserves all the love in the world. Now, I have extra person to paw too hiks.

Ummm so next, me or Nina? Hopefully, it's gonna be me (so gatal ehhhh).


No comments:

Post a Comment